I currently have several cuttings of Echeveria pollux and Graptosedum ‘bronze’ (aka Vera Higgins/Alpenglow) that I am propagating. I also have Christmas cacti, spider plants, Dracaena corn plants, bush lilies, and several Epiphyllum oxypetalum (Queen of the Night) cacti that I could provide cuttings or babies from.
I’m looking to swap and expand the variety of my plant/succulent collection.
I would love to swap for some of the following:
– colorful succulents (e.g. different echeverias, sempervivums, aeoniums, etc)
– Haworthia (e.g. zebra, cooperi, cymbiformis)
– Snake plant/birds nest snake plant
– Golden pothos
– Heart leaf philodendron
– Mini Monstera (Rhapidophora tetrasperma)
– Donkey tail ‘burrito’ succulent
– Jelly bean plant/sedum
– cute stubby-looking stonecrops (e.g. white or Japanese sedum)
– (also open to other pretty succulents/plants that are relatively easy to take care of!)
Please lmk if you’d also be willing to ship or, if you’re local, to do a contactless pickup/dropoff
Location: Fort Lee Fort Lee New Jersey United States
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
To provide the strictly necessary functional features of our website, these cookies must be enabled.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.