Hi! I’m interested in trading for some Hoya Linearis (plant or cuttings are both fine). I have the following available to swap:
– Unrooted Hope Peperomia cutting
– Satin Pothos plant (on the smaller side, would be shipped bare root)
– Unrooted variegated string of hearts cutting
– Hoya Kerrii (one unrooted heart – looks really cute in soil, but most likely will not grow into a full fledged plant)
– Pilea Peperomiodes plant (about 2″, would be shipped bare root)
– Unrooted Scindapsus Pictus ‘Exotica’ cutting
– Leaves from a pinkish succulent (some have started to grow little roots and tiny leaves)
– Baby plantlets from a ‘Pink Butterflies’ Mother of Millions
– Rooted golden pothos cutting
– Rooted moonshine sansevieria cutting (has been taking forever to root, but the plant is really pretty)
– Unrooted Hoya Tricolor cutting (last time I took a cutting, it took a while to root and lost its variegation – happy to try again though)
– Thin sansevieria that would be able to be split up (I think it’s a ‘Stella’ – looks like a ‘Mikado’ except the leaves are slightly curved)
Location: Belmont Belmont Massachusetts United States
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
To provide the strictly necessary functional features of our website, these cookies must be enabled.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.