- Author: banannabreadPublished: May 20, 2019Listing Description:
Hi, fellow plant lover! ????I have been looking for a while now, but haven’t been able to find a few plants that I’ve had my eye on. Anybody willing to share cuttings from any of the following?
– Variegated Monstera
– Raphidophora Tetrasperma
– Monstera Adansonii (Swiss Cheese Plant)
I would love to trade! I’m still a bit new to the plant thing, but have the following cuttings/young plants available:
– Variegated Ceropegia Woodii (the pink kind)
– Marbled Pothos
– Pothos N’Joy
– Pilea Peperomioides (Chinese Money Plant)
– Satin Pothos
– Hoya Carnosa
– Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii (Birds Nest Snake Plant)Location: Boston
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.