New Jersey

The Plant Swap Site Forums New Members New Jersey

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TammyWammy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bfern368
    Participant

I’m just over the Hudson River. Anyone come over here or love be in NJ?

raven
    Participant

Hi! I’m usually in NYC but occasionally drive through NJ!

bfern368
    Participant

Any good plant shops by you?

raven
    Participant

Actually, I get most of mine from the clearance section at the Ikeas in New Jersey ????

bfern368
    Participant

In Elizabeth? I’m near Paramus store never see them marked down.

raven
    Participant

It’s been a while since my last plant run so I couldn’t tell you 100% if it was Elizabeth or Paramus. I know they don’t always have them, but one of the times I ended up with a bunch of mini orchids at $2 each! I was pretty happy about that one.

TammyWammy
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I reside in NJ just across the Hudson River around 10 minutes outside of the Lincoln Tunnel. The only places that I’ve purchased plants from in my area is the Home Depot, Lowe’s and Walmart on Tonnelle Avenue in North Bergen, as well as bodegas on Bergenline. They do not have a large selection so I usually get my plants from cuttings from friends and coworkers and store in Manhattan. The Home Depot and Lowe’s in Chelsea always has a great selection. I also go to The Sill, which is on the smaller side and Da Hing. They are both in Chinatown and reasonably priced for the city. Most of the other stores I have visited tend to be higher priced. I have ordered very small plants from a website that specializes in reptiles but I’m hesitant to order larger more costly specimans that may be damaged in transit. Have any of you ordered plants online?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar