How to delete a listing or change status

The Plant Swap Site Forums Technical Support Problems with Listings How to delete a listing or change status

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PlantSwap.org 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hegartys
    Participant

I may be missing it, but I’m trying to figure out how to change the status of my listing or delete it, now that the plant is no longer available.

Thanks and congratulations on the launch of the site.

PlantSwap.org
    Keymaster

Hello!  Thanks for bringing this up.  You’re totally right, it seems like the delete option is not showing up for members to delete their own posts.  For now I just deactivated your listing (I hope Audrey found a good home!) and I will look into why the delete option isn’t showing up properly ASAP – members should definitely have that available.  I will try to get that sorted out this weekend.

Cheers,

Luca

PlantSwap.org
    Keymaster

Fixed it.

There is now an option to delete your own listing.  From your member profile, under the “Listings” tab, you should be able to see all your own listings along with a link for “Edit” and “Delete” next to each one.

Thank you again to @hegartys for pointing out that the delete option wasn’t showing up!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How to delete a listing or change status’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar