- This event has passed.
Vegan Holiday Potluck and COOKIE SWAP | BloomingVeg
December 7, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
‘Tis the season for our annual vegan potluck and cookie swap! Bring something indulgent and head home with a sack of holiday magic … even in time to catch another set of festivities? Folks new to BloomingVeg welcome. Hosted this year in an ADA-friendly space!
Come celebrate the season by bringing:
– a *vegan* dish and/or dessert to share for the potluck part! Vegan food is strictly plant-based: free of meat, fish, dairy milk, eggs, honey and other animal derived products.
– nice but not necessary: reusable place settings and beverage cups
Wanna swap cookies? Also bring:
– 2 dozen *vegan* holiday cookies, plus a container big enough to carry ’em. You’ll leave with a mix of the cookies everyone else brings! Again, vegan means strictly plant-based: free of dairy milk, eggs, and honey.
– a list of ingredients to put next to your cookies
– an extra container so you can collect 2 dozen other cookies!
This sounds great but where do I find vegan recipes?
Check out MCPL’s huge selection of vegan cookbooks or try some of our favorite recipe websites:
All BloomingVeg events follow our Safer Spaces guidelines. By attending, you agree to follow these guidelines. https://www.bloomingveg.org/safer-spaces/
Cover Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash