Spring House Plant Swap
March 5 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EST
- Bring 1-3 healthy, pest-free houseplants or cuttings to trade. Plants can be potted or bare-rooted.
- Meet fellow plant parents and see whether they want to swap plants with you (not a euphemism).
- Trades are made one-for-one–for instance, if you bring two plants, you get to swap for two new plants. Please limit yourself to no more than three plants you wish to swap.
We will have a “free plant” table for any additional plants or cuttings that you wish to give away.
While plant trades are free, we ask that you register for a ticket to cover the cost of the space and light refreshments.
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm Check-in – please arrive promptly so we can get everyone set up on time
- 7:00 – 7:15 pm Ice breaker – meet your fellow plant parents
- 7:15 pm Commence swappage!
- 8:00 pm Raffle drawing – win a class with Rock Paper Plant (other prizes TBD!)